Published Nov 12th, 2020 Dear Member,Sacramento County has been assigned into the purple tier by the state of California. This assignment necessitates the following adjustments to our operations by the end of this week: Our Swimming, Tennis and Golf Experiences will remain available for reservations. Our on-site private restaurant Chavoor will be moved into the…Read More
With the recent developments surrounding COVID-19, we’ve introduced a
number of additional measures into our already high cleanliness standards.
At Arden Hills, we use top of the line equipment and hospital-grade products to ensure our facilities are as clean as possible. While our protocols have surpassed state and local guidelines in many cases, we have thoroughly reviewed all standard practices related to cleanliness and increased our standards wherever possible. While the Club’s list of action items to address this issue is considerable, it’s important to note that much of it occurs behind the scenes. Below are only a few of the critical action steps we have taken.
- All services and offerings of Arden Hills are now on a reservation-only basis. This was done to ensure quality assurance controls, traffic control, and ample space for social distancing.
- As Arden Hills has many differing industries under one roof, all state and local guidelines have been reviewed and implemented per industry/area.
- We have reviewed our entire cleanliness protocols and made adjustments to adhere to state and county guidelines.
- Increased frequency of cleaning throughout the club.
- A/C units have been upgraded with HEPA, medical grade air filters.
- We have integrated additional technology to ensure all our rooms/spaces are cleaned consistently and according to state and local guidelines.
Modified Services & Hours
Monday – Friday: 5:00 am to 7:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: 7:00 am to 7:00 pm
The Spa Hours:
Wednesday – Saturday: 10:00am to 5:00pm
Monday – Friday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday – Sunday: Closed
Arden Hills is uniquely prepared to handle the State of California’s color tiered system. Our beautiful and sizeable grounds allow us the freedom to adjust almost all of our services and offerings to meet each color tier’s requirements as they increase/decrease. In the interest of health & wellness, it is always our goal to create an environment where our members can safely relax and recharge upon visiting our grounds. Below is a list of our currently available services, modified to meet current state & local guidelines where required.
- Lap Swimming
- Aquatics Programming
- Outdoor whirlpools
- Tennis Programming
- The Fitness Pavilion
- Basketball Court (single-use/family reservations only)
- Athletic/Group-X Classes
- Executive Locker Rooms
- Athletic Locker Rooms
- Fitness/Pool Towel Service
- Calendar of Exclusive Member Events
- The Boutique retail
- On-site restaurant, Chavoor Take Away (Available through our Grab & Go Service)
- The Villa’s On-site Accommodations
- The Spa at Arden Hills
- Indoor hydrothermal whirlpools/steam rooms
For The Most Up To Date Information
Members of Arden Hills can use their online member portal,
or the Arden Hills mobile app to view available reservations for services & offerings.